...head section stuff (Title, Description,etc.)... Through the Eyes of Glen

Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

It has been a while since I wrote. I have had many things to say and comment on but I have not gotten around to writing them. Since there has been so many things I will skip much of it.
The world seems to be changing quickly. People are not using reason or common sense. They jump to conclusions or believe what they hear. There is a tendency among the human race when something shows their wrongs, shortcomings or faults, they label it as deranged,  a falsehood or as a heartless attacker. It has left me in wonder how the morals and values of this age have died at the hands of selfish preduists and for that gain for one. 
We have forrgoten our fellow man! I do not see many people acting out of the goodness of their hearts, to help others and to do what is right even though the masses may oppose.  
I lament my position. I lack assets, riches, fame, power and prestige. I do not have much to be desired by others, Yet I am a man  created as an average man. Human kind would be nothing remarkable if it were not for their ability to become better and to do good.
I have been reading the book John Adams about the life of John Adams, a founder of our nation. He was a man's man. He knew what was right and he would do the necessary sacrifice that was needed. Not only he but his wife as well. We would do well to emulate his life and actions. He did what he knew was right.
This is a tough world and it seems to be going to the pigs but we must be our best even if others don't.

In other things, I have had a little job  doing score board for volleyball and basket ball for a high school. I continue to look for work but nothing has come to fruition just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment